2018 LS Tractor XJ2025H-24.4HP
Southern Power & Equipment, LLC
XJ2025H LS tractor with a LL2102 loader assembly.
25HP small chassis 4WD compacts, suited for smaller, confined spaces.
More Features Come Standard
- 4WD (Front Wheel Mechanical Assist): Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
- Dual Pedal, 2 Range HST: Easier and more comfortable than rocker pedals.
- Independent PTO: Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
- PTO Selector Switch: Allows you to select the rear-PTO, mid-PTO or both.
- Standard Mid PTO: 2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60" mid-mount mower or 50" front mount snow blower.
- Standard Hydrostatic Power Steering: Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Standard Foldable ROPS: Allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- Your Choice of Tires at No Additional Cost*: Choose Ag, Industrial or Turf tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
- 3-Point Hitch: Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,433 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch Controls: Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
- Standard Rear Work Light: Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
- Standard Draw Bar: Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- Large Fuel Tank: Provides long operation times between fill-ups.
- Standard Rubber Mat: Improves comfort.
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Engine: Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood: Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Adjustable Seat with Retractable Seat-Belt: Keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum control.
- Modern Ergonomic Design: This small chassis compact is ergonomically designed and stylish.
- Type: 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4): Mitsubishi S3L2
- Engine HP (Gross): 24.4
- PTO HP: 18.5
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Displacement (cu in.): 80.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6.6
- Alternator: 12V - 50 Amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
- No. of Speeds: 2 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Mid PTO: Standard (2000 rpm)
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 5.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 2.6
- Total flow (gpm): 8.5
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 1,433
- Lift control type: Position
- Overall length with 3pt (in.): 103
- Wheelbase (in.): 59
- Min. overall width with IND tires (in.): 44.9
- Height to top of ROPS (in.): 92.3
- Industrial Front/Rear: 23 x 8.5 - 12 / 33 x 12 -16.5
- Turf Front/Rear: 23x 8.5 - 12 / 33 x 12.5 - 16.5
- Total weight without ballast (lb.): 1,609
- LL2102: Quick Attach, Skid Steer Compatible Front End Loader with Grill Guard & 50" Bucket
- LB1104: 6' Quick Attach Backhoe with available 9", 12" & 16" Bucket
- LM3560: 60" Quick Attach Mid-Mount Mower Drive Over Deck
- LS3150: 50" Front Mount Snow Blower with Optional Hydraulic Chute Rotation
- Remote Valve - 1 pair (2 outlets)
- Detent Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Mitsubishi S3L2
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- 24.4 hp
- PTO HP
- 18.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- 59 in.
- 92.3 in.
- 44.9 in.
- 1,609 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- Hydrostatic Drive
- Wet, Multi Disc
- 8.5 gpm