2017 RhinoAg FA-513 Single Deck Mower
This allows for less clumping and windrowing than similar mowers that use chain guards or rubber deflectors. In addition, built-in baffles help control the air and material flow through the cutting chamber, assuring an even cut and even material distribution across the width of the mower.
Over-the-deck axle design provides outstanding structural integrity and easy access to conventional height adjustments. Durable ABS molded safety shields are standard to provide safe operation for years to come and easy access to lube points.
- Mowing Width: 59"
- Overall Width: 63"
- Blade Number: 3
- Cutting Height: 3/4" - 4 1/4"
- Height Adjustment: Bushing
- Hitch: CAT 1
- Blades: 6mm x 60mm
- Blade Overlap: 1"
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:2.8
- Blade Tip Speed: 14,070 FPM
- Cut Capacity (Max.): Grass
- Driveline Size: Cat 3 ASAE
- Drive Belt Selection: "B"
- No. of Drive Belts: 2
- Tire and Wheel: Solid
- Anti-Scalp Roller: Standard
- Discharge: Rear
- Approx. Weight (lbs): 432 lbs.
- Three blade design with 1" blade overlap reduces the possibility of streaks and skips in your yard.
- Available in 5’, 6’, and 7’ widths to provide the best match for your yard and tractor.
- Top and bottom hitch points are “floating" to allow the mower to ride with your yard’s terrain.
- Easy maintenance with top mounted spindle lube points allow you to maintain your machine without removing safety shields.