2017 KIOTI MECHRON® 2240
Southern Power & Equipment, LLC
2240 Kioti Mechron UTV diesel with turf tires.
- Hood: The sleek design and automotive like finish gives the MECHRON® a strong and dynamic look.
- Cargo Bed: With the widest cargo bed in its class and a 662 lbs. (300 kg) load capacity, the MECHRON® provides excellent payload capabilities. Add the optional hydraulic dump kit and you can easily place any load where you want it.
- Rear Hitch Receiver: With the 2-inch rear hitch receiver you can attach and pull trailers as well as implements that are receiver equipped. Rear hitch comes standard.
- 2 Row Bench Seat (4 adults): The contoured bench seat is the widest in its class and seats four comfortably. Four seat belts come standard.
- Differential Lock: Limited slip differential on the front, mechanically actuated differential for the rear and standard four-wheel drive allow the MECHRON® to pull heavy loads and handle the most rugged terrain.
- Standard Instrument Cluster: Speedometer in mph (km/h), hour meter, fuel gauge, coolant temperature gauge and turn signal indicators are standard.
- Transmission: The MECHRON® uses a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and has a time proven Daedong gearbox with 2 speeds (Hi/Lo) and 4WD.
- Adjustable Rear Suspension: The adjustable Wishbone type suspension allows you to fine tune the MECHRON® to fit your specific needs.
- Brake System: Long lasting front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with a mechanical parking brake provide excellent performance and enhanced safety.
- Storage Compartments: Features an open dash storage area on the driver side and a closed dash storage area with a waterproof lid on the passenger side.
- Brush Guard: The heavy-duty steel brush guard offers protection for the headlights, radiator and front differential from rocks, tough brush and other debris on the trail. An optional front mounted winch allows for greater versatility when it comes to tough jobs and difficult terrain.
- Engine: The Daedong 22 hp (16.4 kW) diesel engine has been field proven for durability and dependability while offering improved fuel economy. Fully compliant with EPA Standards (NTE). The MECHRON's engine & transmission are strategically located to provide optimal weight distribution combined with a low center of gravity for stability.
- Hydraulic Power Steering: True hydraulic-assisted rack & pinion power steering comes standard on the 2240 delivering smooth and responsive handling.
- Dash Board: A cockpit-designed dash features ergonomically located controls and instruments that allow the driver to view critical functions at a glance.
- Wheels and Tires: Larger 12-inch wheels and 25-inch tires provide a smooth ride and 12 inches of ground clearance. Three tire options are available including Heavy Duty worksite, Turf and ATV tires.
- Engine Model: 3C100LFU
- Engine Type: 3 Cyl., In line Vertical, 4-Cycle Diesel
- Engine Gross: 22 hp (16.4 kW)
- Displacement: 61.45 cu. in. (1,007 cc)
- Rated Revolution: 2,800 rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Type: Belt CVT
- Gear Range: Low, High, Neutral, Reverse
- Ground Speed: 0-25 mph (0-40 km/h)
- Brake: Front/Rear Hydraulic Disc
- 4 Wheel Drive: Mechanically Actuated
- Front Suspension: Independent, MacPherson Strut type
- Rear Suspension: Independent, Double A-Arm (Wishbone type)
- Type: Hydraulic Power Steering
- Length: 146.7 in. (3,725 mm)
- Width: 60.7 in. (1,543 mm)
- Height: 76.4 in. (1,940 mm)
- Max Front Wheel Tread: 49.7 in. (1,262 mm)
- Max Rear Wheel Tread: 49.8 in. (1,264 mm)
- Wheelbase: 108.7 in. (2,760 mm)
- Weight: 2,252 lbs. (1,021.5 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (304 mm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,325 lbs. (600 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Turning Radius: 17.7 ft. (5.4 m)
- Length x Width x Depth: 38.6 x 56.2 x 11.5 in. (980 x 1,427 x 293 mm)
- Bed Capacity: 662 lbs. (300 kg)
- 2 Row Bench Seats (4 adults)
- Manual Dump Box Actuation
- Brush Guard
- Rear Fenders
- MECHRON Orange or Green
- Cup Holders
- Instrument Cluster
- Rear Hitch Receiver
- Storage Compartment
- Camouflage Kit (RealTree Hardwoods®)
- Sun Canopy Kit
- Windshield Kit
- Front Hitch Receiver Kit
- Hydraulic Dumping Kit
- Remote Hydraulic Kit
- Hand Throttle Kit
- Skid Plate Kit
- External Hydraulic Hose Kit
- Rear Screen Kit
- Suspension Dust Guard Kit (CV Guard Kit)
- Muffler Spark Arrester Kit
- Soft Cabin Kit
- Fog Lamp Kit
- Safety Lamp (Horn, brake lights, turn signal lamps, hazard switch)
- Working Lamp Kit
- Side View Mirror Kit
- Headrest Kit
- Side Rail Extension Kit
- License Plate Kit
- Winch Kit
- Parking Brake Buzzer Kit
- Windshield Wiper Kit
- Hour Meter
- Fuel Gauge
- Coolant Temperature Gauge
- Turn Signal Indicators
- Heavy Duty Worksite: Front: 25x10-12
- Heavy Duty Worksite: Rear: 25x11-12
- Turf: Front: 26x10.5-12
- ATV: Front: 25x10-12
- Turf: Rear: 26x10.5-12
- ATV: Rear: 25x11-12
- Accessories : UTV Accessories: Take your UTV to the next level with KIOTI UTV Accessories. From lights and windshields to camo kits, soft cabs and field option cabs. KIOTI offers plenty of ways to enhance the safety, comfort and versatility of your machine.
- Implements : UTVs: DurableKIOTI UTV Implements give you the power to do even more with your utility vehicle. Tilling, dragging, spreading, fencing, whatever the task, these implements will help you get it done more effectively and efficiently than ever before.
- Engine Type
- 3 Cyl., In line Vertical, 4-Cycle Diesel
- 61.45 cu. in. (1,007 cc)
- Front Suspension
- Independent, MacPherson Strut type
- Rear Suspension
- Independent, Double A-Arm (Wishbone type)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (304 mm)
- 108.7 in. (2,760 mm)
- Box Capacity
- 662 lbs. (300 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 2,252 lbs. (1,021.5 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal. (28 L)