2016 RhinoAg 284 Single Spindle
The 200 Series handles a wide range of cutting applications with its 2 1/2" diameter material cut capacity and high blade tip speeds. The unobstructed underside deck allows excellent material flow through the cutting chamber which lowers power requirements. The cross-braced round pan blade carrier provides overlapping protection for the gearbox output shaft seal, reducing the risk of damage from cut material.
Additionally, the reinforced domed deck design minimizes material buildup, allowing for faster cleaning and greater strength. Full-length and width-deck bracing provides structural integrity for greater durability and a long life!
- Domed deck design
- 2-1/2” cutting capacity
- Cross-braced blade pan
- Deep deck design for maximum material flow
- Quick hitch compatible
- Parks & Recreational Areas
- Roadside Maintenance
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Cutting Height (Min.): 1-1/2"
- Hitch: CAT 1 & 2 / CAT 1, 2 & 3QH
- Blade Carrier: Reinforced Pan
- HP Required (Min.): 60 (Lift), 45 (Pull)
- Gearbox Rating (HP): 130
- Output Shaft Diameter: 2"
- Blade Tip Speed (FPM): 16,328
- Cutting Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Slip Clutch: Std.
- Deck Thickness: 10 Ga.
- Weight (Approx.): 1,265 lbs. Lift / 1,427 Pull
- Working Width
- 1,265 lbs. Lift / 1,427 Pull
- Recommended HP
- 60 (Lift), 45 (Pull)